Thinking about a home or kitchen remodel?
Habitat ReStore can help you salvage, save, and support your community at the same time!
|SAVES TIME & MONEY||ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY||HELPS OTHERS|
- Cabinets must have been installed after 1980 due to Lead Laws. You can check the age of your home here. For cabinets older than 1980, Habitat ReStore may still be able to pick-up the cabinets for donation and provide you with a receipt. Schedule a donation pick-up here.
- Deconstruction projects will be considered in Fayette County, Nicholasville, Versailles, Midway, Paris, and Frankfort. Contact the Madison & Clark Counties ReStore if you are located in those counties.
- Request the Deconstruction Team online (select 'Residential - Deconstruction/Uninstall Service' or 'Commercial - Deconstruction/Uninstall Service' and fill out the requested information). We will be back in touch with you shortly!
- The Deconstruction Manager will evaluate your project and schedule a mutually convenient timeline for the project.
- Our trained Deconstruction staff will arrive as scheduled to carefully remove the agreed upon items. We will leave your site clean and ready for the next phase of your project. You will receive an itemized inventory of everything salvaged for your tax records. Salvaged items will be take to the Lexington Habitat ReStore for resale.
*Donors are responsible for determining the value of your donated materials. IRS regulations prohibit charitable organizations from establishing or affirming the value of contributions. If the value of your donation is five thousand dollars or more, the donor is responsible for hiring a thrid party appraiser whose signature will be required on the IRS form 8283. The appraisal must be performed prior to the uninstallation of items.
(859) 252-2224 x110